Influitive is a leading customer advocacy platform that combines industry-leading customer advocacy tools, expert services, and training with intelligent automation, gamification, and personalization features that drive extreme engagement and customer growth at scale while minimizing administrative effort and time to value.
Influitive allows companies to invite customers to complete challenges, referrals, product reviews, and more. As community members complete these personalized challenges, they automatically earn points, badges, and levels to redeem professional perks and privileges. Influitive aims to enable businesses to easily visualize and report on all activities completed and the ROI of those activities, while integrating with the user's CRM and marketing automation platform to guide members through the entire customer journey.
Influitive + TrustRadius
The Influtive and TrustRadius integration allows you to create Challenges in Influitive to drive your customers to write reviews about your products on TrustRadius. This enables you to automatically track when a customer submits a review for your product, allowing you to reward them within the Influitive platform.
Enabling the Integration within TrustRadius
- In the vendor portal, click on the settings gear icon in the header:
- Select ‘Integrations’ and ‘Influitive’ from the left hand menu.
- Select the Product you want to enable the integration for (this would need to be repeated per product, if you have more than one you would like to set up).
- In the "Connection Settings" section, paste your Token and X-Org ID, which can be found in your Influitive portal.
- Test the Connection to confirm it is live. If it does not connect, confirm your Token and X-Org ID are correct and do not have any trailing spaces after the text.
Create Challenge in Influitive
You are now ready to set up Challenges in Influitive to drive reviews!
Check out this article from Influitive on how to set up your Challenge: TrustRadius Integration: Creating a TrustRadius Challenge with Auto-Verification