The TrustRadius Top Rated awards are based entirely on customer feedback via reviews and have never been influenced by analyst opinion or status as a TrustRadius customer.
TrustRadius issues Top Rated badges to products in the top tier of their categories. To earn the award in a category, a product must have at least 10 recent reviews, be present on the TrustMap, earn at least 1.5% of the traffic for that category, and have a trScore of at least 7.5. Vendors who earn the award can use the Top Rated badge on their own sites, in a press release, on a blog, in email, or on social media. The award allows you to share social proof with your prospects based on the authentic voice of real users.
Check our vendor blog to find out when we’ll be issuing Top Rated awards for your category, and what you need to do to ensure your product is included in consideration.
Posting About a Top Rated Award
If you do plan on writing up your own announcements we ask that you follow the below guidelines. We'll gladly provide a custom quote from our VP of Research for your release or blog. Please request a quote via this quote request form so that we can get it to you in a timely fashion.
- I agree to not mention third parties (our competitors, other review sources, or analyst firms, or others) without written permission from TrustRadius
- I agree not to use verbiage that states "Product is the Top Rated Product"
- I agree not to mention my own competitors in my own announcements
- I agree to only use the quote provided in the TrustRadius awards announcement in our own announcement material. Unless I am participating in the TrustRadius Review Acceleration Program. Please inquire if you are interested.
- A agree to not release that I am a Top Rated Winner until after the public announcement has been made on the TrustRadius website