Note: The TrustRadius integration is available in Demandbase One only. It is not available in the Demandbase legacy platform.
Prerequisite: You must have a paid TrustRadius subscription in order to access this integration.
To activate the TrustRadius integration in your Demandbase tenant, follow these steps:
- Log in to TrustRadius. Click For Vendors > Access Vendor Portal.
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click Integrations.
- Click the Demandbase tile.
- In top right corner, click Get API Key
- Copy your TrustRadius API Key.
- Open Demandbase.
- In the left-hand navigation bar, click Settings > Demandbase-Wide Settings> Integrations. Click Create Data Source.
- In the Create New Integrations pop-up window, click the TrustRadius icon.
- In the Create New Data Source pop-up window, paste your API key in the “API Key” field. Click Save.
This completes the set-up process. TrustRadius intent data will be available in Demandbase within 24 hours of setup. Once set up, you will have access to 90 days’ worth of intent data. Data will be refreshed on a daily basis.