Vendors can add interactive demos to their TrustRadius product listings through the vendor portal. Interactive demos enable buyers to take a self-guided “tour” of your product and evaluate whether it would be a fit for their organization.
Prerequisite: In order to use this feature, you must have a URL for an interactive demo. If you do not have an interactive demo, you can create one using Navattic, Walnut.io, Storylane, Tourial, or a vendor of your choice.
- Log in to TrustRadius. Click For Vendors > Access Vendor Portal.
- Click Product Listing. Click Product Listing. Click Edit This Listing.
- In the side menu, click Product Demos.
- In the Product Demos interface, enter:
- URL - This should be the URL for your interactive product demo. Press Enter.
- Title - This will be displayed underneath the demo thumbnail in your TrustRadius product listing.
- Demo Type - Select “Interactive Demo”
- Click Review and Submit.
- If you would like to save your changes without submitting them for review, click Save and Exit.
- Review your changes and click the “Accept Terms” checkbox. Click Submit. This will initiate the review process. Changes to product listings are reviewed by TrustRadius before being published to the site.