Once you have connected your LinkedIn account to TrustRadius (see: How to connect your LinkedIn Ad account to TrustRadius), you can start building Segments. Segments use TrustRadius intent data to build Matched Audiences in LinkedIn. Matched Audiences can be used for targeted campaigns in LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
To create a Segment:
- Log into the TrustRadius vendor portal.
- In the left-hand navigation, click Integrations.
- Click the LinkedIn Matched Audiences card.
- Click Continue to integration (top-right).
- Click Create Segment.
- Complete the Create Segment form:
- Name your segment (this name will appear within LinkedIn Campaign Manager).
- From the Ad Account dropdown menu, select the LinkedIn Ad Account that will be using this Segment.
- Select your time period.
- This defines the “lookback period” of the Segment. For example, if you select 30 days, the Segment will contain companies showing intent from the last 30 days. This time period will be used to dynamically update the segment with companies showing intent for this time period. Data will be refreshed on a daily basis.
- Select Product or Category.
- Product allows you to build a Segment with intent data for companies that have viewed your products on TrustRadius within the given time period.
- Category allows you to build a Segment with intent data for companies that have viewed your Category AND any of the products in that Category on TrustRadius within the given time period.
- Note: The Product and Category options available in the menu are based on your TrustRadius subscription.
- Add your desired Products (or Categories) to the last field. You can select one or multiple products and categories when building your segment.
- Click Save.
- The new Segment will be displayed with a Status of “Building”. Segments take up to 48 hours to finish building. Once a Segment is built, TrustRadius intent data will be updated on a daily basis.